Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Cannot Fund My Account With Paypal or Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakhan1000

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been using Moniker for a long time and have over 250 domains registered with them.

I have never had the problem of funding my account. I use Paypal and sometimes my credit cards. For the last few weeks I have been getting error and have not been able to transfer funds into my account.

The error is: java.lang.NullPointerException

I have seen that a few other members in this forum have also posted this error in the past as they were trying to make payments from China or countires in Asia

We have our offices in UK, UAE and Pakistan and I have an inclination that my I.P from Pakistan is being blocked to add funds. I have tried using our two different verified paypal accounts but to no avail. I have also tried using several UK credit cards and Pakistan credit cards but have not had any success.

Please let me know how I can go about this as I have over 250 domains registered with them and constantly need to fund my account. I dont want to transfer all my domains to Godaddy.

I tried raising two separate tickets with the support team and also spoke to their technical/security staff, they informed me that there is a known issue at their end and they are trying to resolve it. But I believe the problem is not for everyone else otherwise people would have reported this issue here.

Regards,
Zeeshan Khan
s.gif

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been using Moniker for a long time and have over 250 domains registered with them.

I have never had the problem of funding my account. I use Paypal and sometimes my credit cards. For the last few weeks I have been getting error and have not been able to transfer funds into my account.

The error is: java.lang.NullPointerException

I have seen that a few other members in this forum have also posted this error in the past as they were trying to make payments from China or countires in Asia

We have our offices in UK, UAE and Pakistan and I have an inclination that my I.P from Pakistan is being blocked to add funds. I have tried using our two different verified paypal accounts but to no avail. I have also tried using several UK credit cards and Pakistan credit cards but have not had any success.

Please let me know how I can go about this as I have over 250 domains registered with them and constantly need to fund my account. I dont want to transfer all my domains to Godaddy.

I tried raising two separate tickets with the support team and also spoke to their technical/security staff, they informed me that there is a known issue at their end and they are trying to resolve it. But I believe the problem is not for everyone else otherwise people would have reported this issue here.

Regards,
Zeeshan Khan
s.gif

Hey zakhan1000

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - as it's the first time I'm hearing about it. Please email me the help ticket # you created to [email protected] so I can follow up.

THANKS

elieli

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem.

I am also a non US citizen.

when trying to use paypal I get the error described above.

when trying to use a credit card, it asks for a US state, although a non US country was chosen, and it does not let you proceed.

zakhan1000

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Bari,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have as requested emailed you the details and have also send them via PM.

Regards,
Zeeshan

zakhan1000

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that this issue was resolved successfully and customer service was excellent.

Lastly I would definitely like to commend Bari on her efforts. She handled this post and my query perfectly.

Regards,
Zeeshan

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Error:Internal Error: Field format error: Visa 3D-Secure: Feature not enabled
what the hell is this one ???

jim

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey James....I am STILL getting this days after support telling me it was being looked into...just got it again now.

Their answer was to use MC or PP........so glad they can tell me how to spend my money..
And with PP I get to pay the added PP fees as well...isn't that special...

I used to be such a big fan of Moniker but I am sad to say that is starting to fade fast...

Error:Internal Error: Field format error: Visa 3D-Secure: Feature not enabled
what the hell is this one ???

jim

J

jelly

I am getting this, too, and got it with American Express just now. I called American Express and they told me they have no record of the transaction even being attempted. This is with the American Express card that is saved on my account, and was used just last week, that I've been using regularly.

It went through with my Mastercard and re-adding to my cart.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am getting this, too, and got it with American Express just now. I called American Express and they told me they have no record of the transaction even being attempted. This is with the American Express card that is saved on my account, and was used just last week, that I've been using regularly.

It went through with my Mastercard and re-adding to my cart.

Getting errors with Moniker auto renews on my amex today / over the weekend too.

Getting: Payment Authorization failed.Internal Error: Invalid transaction returned from Host

pat

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The same thing is happening on AMEX cards. I called AMEX and Moniker isn't trying to process the charges. I called Moniker and they are trying to correct it. Also, my payments to them went to another company and they are trying to resolve this as well.

The big pain is that according to the guy I spoke with automated renewals are not resubmitted so if your renewals bounced back you are supposed to go in and renew manually once they fix their problem.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
....and Visa(s) STILL don't work....this is a week now.

I can se the merger with Oversee has really put their priorities in order...:lol:

Oversee Support

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All:

About a week or so ago, Oversee switched to a new merchant account processor for Moniker payments. The change was flawed and resulted in the challenges some of you have experienced. After a lot of wrangling, we've switched back to the previous processor and that change is now be live on the site.

Our early tests show that processing has returned to normal. If you find otherwise, please submit a case to Oversee Support at help.moniker.com and we'll investigate.

We apologize for the frustration and appreciate your patience while we worked to get through this.

Rob McClinton
Oversee Support

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just used it...working now...thank you...

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
;)Thanks for your patience everyone! All is fixed now and working properly! If you had names you couldn't register/renew/transfer, please do so now.

Any questions, holla! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom