Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Canon Digital Camera for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantra

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling my Canon SD110 Digital Camera

Product Description
The ultracompact and highly stylish Canon PowerShot SD110 updates its predecessor, the SD100, with Canon's new Print/Share button, which helps you quickly send your photos directly to your printer or upload them to your PC. The SD110 also features 3.2-megapixel resolution; 2x optical zoom; nine-point artificial-intelligence autofocus (AiAF) for accurate, automatic focus; and a movie mode with sound.

Optics and Resolution
The PowerShot SD110 offers a 3.2-megapixel CCD sensor that produces images up to 2,048 x 1,536 pixels, for photo-quality 8 x 10 prints or medium-quality 11 x 14 enlargements. Other resolution modes include 1,600 x 1,200, 1024 x 768, and 640 x 480. The superb all-glass 2x optical zoom lens has a focal length of 5.4-10.8mm (equivalent to 35-70mm in 35mm photography). It also incorporates a 3.2x digital zoom for a total zoom of 6.4x.

Movie Mode
The PowerShot SD110 lets you capture high-resolution 30-second video clips with sound at 640 x 480 (10 frames per second). You can also capture 3-minute movies at lower resolutions: 320 x 240 and 160 x 120 (both at 15 frames per second).

More Features
- Quick Shot function reduces the time lag between pressing the shutter button and starting exposure
- Nine-point artificial-intelligence autofocus (AiAF) for fast and sharp images, even with off-center subjects
- 1.5-inch low-temperature polycrystalline silicon TFT color LCD (118,000 pixels)
- Real-image optical zoom viewfinder
- Built-in flash with auto, redeye reduction, and slow sync modes
- Record a voice memo of up to 60 seconds and attach to images
- Shutter speed: 1/2000-15 seconds
- White balance control: Auto, preset (daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent, fluorescent H), or custom white balance
- 2x to 10x zoom into captured images while reviewing via LCD
- Continuous shooting: 2.2 frames (maximum 12 images)

I have had this camera for a few months and it's in perfect condition. I will also include the following:

- 256mb SD memory card
- Camera Bag

This camera still sells for above $200.

I am selling it for $200 shipped (no tax) , plus u get the extra memory and bag.

PM me if interested. This is one of the better cameras out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom