Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can't add funds to my account ,got error:""

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have tried many times to add funds via paypal(verifed account),but I always got a error message as below:

"Error:; nested exception is: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException "

Have sent two emails to their support team in 48 hours but no any reply... ...:disappointed:

Is there any one have the same problem or know how to reslove it?

Thank you

Bean

mkellerman

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gui Wang -- are you in China?

I live in China and am unable to add funds, either with my Chinese credit card, or with my Chinese Paypal account.

The credit card is refused.

With a Chinese Paypal account, a java error message is displayed seemingly related to language:

Error Detected
; nested exception is: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

I have repeatedly asked Moniker about this and they have not been able to solve this. They say they do not discriminate against Chinese credit cards, but I think that maybe their payment processor does. Regarding the error message they said they'd get their technical people to look into it, but since then, I heard nothing.

It's an annoying problem and I wish they'd sort it out.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had this error once and I was charged without any funds added to my account. After contacting moniker the issue was resolved, but just in case doublecheck your credit card statement in case you got charged

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They say they do not discriminate against Chinese credit cards, but I think that maybe their payment processor does. Regarding the error message they said they'd get their technical people to look into it, but since then, I heard nothing.

I find my vietnamese and thai visa and mastercards are useless online...I'm usually forced to use european cards, using my own server in a corresponding country as an anonymous proxy...

(ironically, most merchants prefer dealing with a "fake" ip address rather than knowing the public IP of my adsl connection in the country where I am physically)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try transferring all you funds to my PayPal account and see if it still happens. I'm open for business.;)

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the problem is with credit cards you could try linking a direct debit (savings) account to your paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom