Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can't list domains for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of domains in my account (added today) that I cannot list for sale for some reason.

When I go to the sales settings screen I try to click "no" under "for sale" and it tells me:

"This option cannot be edited as the domain may not be listed for sale."

They all also have an exclamation point in a yellow triangle next to the domains.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Maybe they are pending ownership verification? Check back tomorrow.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same issue here.

Tried all the options, but they just show as "not for sale".

Very bizarre.

When I click on the pencil next to the "not for sale" option it says: "This option cannot be edited as the domain is not listed for sale. To list the domain for sale please update the "For Sale" option within the Sales Setting View." However, I can't edit the setting.

Any idea what to do?

hotspur

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it is best to contact Sedo Support for help.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Almost certain Sedo hasn't officially added them to your acct, Sedo is closed weekends and you just added them today, and they won't necessarily clear them on Monday, it may take a few days. Of the monetization cos I know Sedo is the only one which won't add domains to your pkg acct unless your name actually appears on the WHOIS. I wonder who exactly does all this checking when some guys add 1000 names or more in one shot. Other monetization cos force you to display the owner's info on the WHOIS only when you want to sell thru them, but not for just parking (except when a previous owner had listed the domain w/this service at some point in the past)

I have a bunch of domains in my account (added today) that I cannot list for sale for some reason.

When I go to the sales settings screen I try to click "no" under "for sale" and it tells me:

"This option cannot be edited as the domain may not be listed for sale."

They all also have an exclamation point in a yellow triangle next to the domains.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys!

I've contacted Sedo support... hopefully they'll respond next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom