Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Can't send a question to Sedo Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

k31k0

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have a problem with Sedo parking (some of the recently bought domains are 2 weeks in the verifying process and I have set up Nameserver at GoDaddy) and I wanted to send them a question but I can't.
I write the question and try to send it but the page with message like "your message has been sent" won't load. It just says "Waiting for sedo-int.custhelp.com..." and after about 10 minutes it doesn't load but the message "Connection interrupted" appears. I don't know what's wrong. I just want my domains to work.

Here is the question (few of them actually) if some of you guys can help me.

Hi.

I have recently (couple of weeks ago) bought few domains that I'd like to park at Sedo. They all are registered at GoDaddy and I have set up nameservers to NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM. However, on Domain Management page there is still the message:

"We is currently verifying the following domains:
assetsliabilities.com cravecredit.com creditcope.com esoptrust.com grossassets.com loanpostpone.com looselending.com stockborrowing.com"

Why are those domains still in verifying process and why don't I see them in my domain management list?

Another thing is when I visit domains assetsliabilities.com, grossassets.com and stockborrowing.com, I get the message saying "Services for this domain have been discontinued". Can you tell me why that is?

Regards, Sasha.
Thanks in advance, Sasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom