Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Can't set my keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

windpop

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi,
I've set a keyword for my domain, but I find it was cleanned this morning. Then I reset the keyword again. and after an hour, it was cleanned again. Is there some bugs in system?
thanks, regards.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe you aren't hitting the save button? We don't have anything that resets keywords automatically. But account managers are supposed to look at the keywords people set. So if you are setting the keyword to something that it is not then you would much rather them reset the keyword than our fraud team find it. If you set a gibberish domain to some high priced keyword they will either shut your account down or remove your access to modify the keywords anymore.

But send it to me if you are still having problems I will look at it and see what is happening.

Donny

windpop

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Donny,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I've set a high priced keyword. Beforce I set the keyword, I can earn $2 a day. After high priced keyword had been setted, I can earn $7 a day. I'm very happy. And my traffic is not fraud.
When I set the keyword, there is no message said that I can't set a high priced keyword.
Best Regards

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that you are doing well with Parked.com, the message is not on the keyword set page, it's in the TOS. If you set a keyword that is not related to your domain, you will not be paid for any traffic, you may lose the rights to modify your domain in the future, you may have your account terminated.

So if the keyword is not related let your account manager know to optimize your domain by hand and it might help.

Donny

windpop

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Donny.
I'll reset my keywords immediately.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Setting a domain that is about car's to lawyers, because it makes more money only does one thing. It makes advertisers mad, it makes providers mad, it makes parking companies mad, but domainers think it will make them happy. Until one of the above complain. Then everybody is happy, except the domainer.

Telling me that crapadoodledeeeee.com is about rap music, I can believe. Telling me it's about cancer treatments, well I'm sure you get the picture.

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
LMAO.. Don you are incorrigible. its refreshing that a parking programs rhetoric is on par with that of the domainer

We were domainers first and still are domainers. We are also a domain registrar as well. We are in this for the long haul, we are not in this to make a quick buck. I would rather be honest with everybody than just tell them crap.

But I will say that it's always fun to watch people cheat. The guy who registered 350 accounts with a bot that changed his username and all random contact information, but he forgot to change the password. So 350 random accounts all the same password. So I watched him. He had to spend all that time approval all of those accounts and he did them by hand from one ip address, and then he added one domain to each account again by hand. He took like 5 days to do this, and then he spammed one of the domains to the CEO of a very large company and they forwarded it to me. Can you believe all of that work was wasted.

Back to work.

Donny

ofaint

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny,you should not have said that. Next time he will change his passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom