Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Carla Pérez Fernández, sedo´s fastest transfer agent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello!
i would like to recommend Carla Perex Fernandez for her super fast service, i have been super impressed with all transactions done by her..super good service cant possibly think it can get better...thank you carla!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too bad we can't select our prefered transfer agent :)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too bad we can't select our prefered transfer agent :)
Totally agree.

I have one that drags his feet whether I am the buyer or seller.

Carla is good.

But I had one named Daniel that completed transaction from start to finish in less than 3 hours.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ScoopDNS you're so right, dude, Carla Pérez-Fernández is just great all the time and she'll always go a step beyond, like offering to help make sure Enom's HORRIBLE Whois got updated w/my info long after the transfer ended

SDSInc, I know what you're saying, I think Sedo gives people an account manager if you're enough of a big whale, no idea how Sedo defines that, though

I never look for just "fast", I'm really patient, as long as it all gets done properly

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SDSInc, I know what you're saying, I think Sedo gives people an account manager if you're enough of a big whale, no idea how Sedo defines that, though
I have an account manager, being a SedoPro member. But my account manager does not handle the transfers.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that Carla is handling a mid $x,xxx transaction for me currently :D

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good to know there is somebody useful in Sedo.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Carla is AAA quality and it's not cuz she's Spanish too, I rarely have anything good to say about reps at registrars or auction houses but she's a doll and does care about customers, she offered to do things for me beyond her duties a couple of times and she didn't even know me and I wasn't some rich Sedo customer, a couple of guys at Go Daddy have been fair to me for example but I just know the 1st names and last name initials, I'm always told they can't give their personal email adds

With Sedo I had some sap of a rep named Erich a few times, American, the 1st time I bought thru him he opened an account w/a registrar where I already had one, I told him never to do that again both in writing and by phone a few times yet he kept doing exactly that every single time, like 3 or 4, no matter how pissed I got. Then I got some English dude, Daniel I think, in the US, he turned out to be a real asshole tho

I always got better results w/the Germany office which is ironic cuz I'm in the US. It looks like the Cologne reps/brokers are better trained than the ones in Cambridge (are there actually any reps/brokers based in the UK ? I've seen there's an office there and some .co.uk addresses but I never got any reps from there)

Last edited:

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
+1 for Carla after many transactions with her.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
makis : she's a doll ! the one thing i like about sedo, she's a pro and she cares, and who else cares in this line of business ? NOBODY lol, especially at sedo, she's a +10 in my book ..... (i think she's a top transfer manager for international customers, and hispanics in general since she's a spaniard)

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom