Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Cartoons.tv & more single, keyword premium .tv names that need good homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

evans

Beta
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All at ENOM with premium renewals. If you have followed any of my posts on other forums, you will understand that I am selling these names because I am deeply involved in development and consulting projects that have taken off. There is no feasible way for me to handle any additional development projects at this time (or even manage some ongoing projects related to some of these domains at the moment).

I will entertain any and all reasonable offers. If I don't respond immediately, I may be holding out for a higher offer or I am away from the Internet.

NAME - EXPIRY - RENEWAL COST

Cartoons.tv - 9/12/2008 - $3,000 (website included)

FYI.tv - 10/2/08 - $1,000

Incubator.tv - 10/2/2008 - $250

LanguageSchool.tv - 9/22/2008 - $250

Maniac.tv - 10/2/2008 - $250

Newstv.tv - 8/25/2008 - $1,000 (news.tv is one of the most expensive names ($250,000+/yr), get the tv.tv on the cheap!)

Offroad.tv - 8/29/2008 - $5,000 (checkout offroad.com to see how big and profitable this niche is)

Pony.tv - 9/26/2008 - $500 (every girl wants one at some point in their childhood)

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom