Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

category selection on sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is really bugging me, ive tried for hours , over weeks believe me but for some reason when i started parking my domains with sedo i sort of put 3 categorey windows all together, dont know why dont ask.
the prob is i only want 1 category window, because with 3 it wont change to what i want it to. ive tried just about damm everything, even leaving the other 2 as uncategorised, but then when i look at my domain the category later shows up as uncategorised.
is there any way i can get rid of tthe category windows and start again with just 1 ?
please help as its driving me mad.
i got some new domains i want to add, but im not going to till i sort the mess out ive created lol.
thanks in advance.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you just choose "Standard Overview" instead of showing the categories? I'm a little confused as to where the problem is.

this is really bugging me, ive tried for hours , over weeks believe me but for some reason when i started parking my domains with sedo i sort of put 3 categorey windows all together, dont know why dont ask.
the prob is i only want 1 category window, because with 3 it wont change to what i want it to. ive tried just about damm everything, even leaving the other 2 as uncategorised, but then when i look at my domain the category later shows up as uncategorised.
is there any way i can get rid of tthe category windows and start again with just 1 ?
please help as its driving me mad.
i got some new domains i want to add, but im not going to till i sort the mess out ive created lol.
thanks in advance.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the problem is say if you go to doamin mamagement on the left and then all your domains come up, then as you can say yo can go to standard view, sales view, category view etc, on my category view i got 3 category windows, and its hard to sect a category name for my domains.
now if i leave there after ive tried to set a category and go back to the left column and pick domain parking, all my domains come up and if i click on 1 domain it gives the stats, and usually on the stats the top right it usually saus no category. thats what gets me, ive tried to select a name in the category list before, and when i look in this section it doesnt see it. so my thought is, is my domain being parked with the right category name selected.
i know its all confusing, its just me, i feeel like starting all over again, just deleting all the domains and starting al over with just 1category window not 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom