Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

CCC.ORG OPPORTUNITY !! Register ccc.org for $4 a piece. Best Letters/ Future value???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As you may know:
ccc.com such as ag1.com sell for $100 minimum.
ccc.net are now all taken and sell for more than reg fee and rising.
ccc.org are believed to run out mefore 2007 according to speculators.

I am a domain reseller, and before you ask I have checked this out and it is totally legitimate.
I will register you any available ccc.org for $4, you can choose your own or I can choose for you from a list of the highest quality available names. You can buy as little (1) or as many (1000+) as you want.

To put it into perspective I have already considered buying out every available ccc.org. However I can not promise you these names will have any future value. Just like any investment.

There are bulk prices if you buy large amounts and ideally I do not want to sell one registration at a time.

Please PM me for more information/information to purchase. I have had a load of interest in this offer so be quick before I change my mind.

$4 is extremely cheap, compare it to Godaddy, Enom etc !!!
Thanks

AbdulBasit.com

www.AbdulBasit.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have already sent you PM, checkout and let me know If you can register that for me

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had an offer to buy out every ccc.org at $4, If you want in you have just over 24 hours.

If you've already had an offer to buy them all at your asking price, why on earth would you still be trying to sell them piecemeal?

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i would considert the fact that they have plans to raise the prices for registration for .org and .infos.... its not 100%, but it may happen. this would have a big effect if your domains are not registered for at least 5-10 years.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no advertising, no soliciting in this section.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom