Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ccTLDs Sweep the Top Three Spots on DN Journal's New Weekly Domain Sales Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. The column is a little later than usual this week because I was away covering the Domain Roundtable conference in Washington, D.C. until returning home Wednesday night (I expect to publish our comprehensive Roundtable review article Monday evening).

Earlier this month I was in Amsterdam for the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. ccTLDs conference, an event that celebrated county code domains. In our new sales report, ccTLD fans will find three more reasons to party down. The country codes dominate the top of our new weekly all-extension Top 20 chart, sweeping the first three spots. That trio includes the year’s biggest ccTLD sale at a whopping $266,000 and the other two also easily cracked the six-figure barrier. Still another six-figure sale, a .com, occupies the #4 slot as the aftermarket enjoyed a good week indeed. You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ron, It was good seeing you at DRT This week - you are truly a busy man! Thanks for covering these events.

netfleet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes well done, Ron. You seem to be busier than ever.

Loving the strength in ccTLDs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom