Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers "Celebrity Spawn" - kids of the stars - CelebritySpawn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have Celebrity Spawn .com and here is one of the articles that the ny times has where they use the term: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/09/02/poperazzi-celebrity-spawn/

You might not think that preschoolers would be a rich vein for those who mine celebrity gossip. But growing public interest in Hollywood offspring has meant that children of famous people who were once off limits to paparazzi now find themselves roasting in the spotlight.

The increasing tabloid scrutiny of celebrity babies presents a conflict to the gossip media and their audience. On one hand, babies are the ultimate safe topic: covering them seems cleaner than writing about starlets’ infidelities or drug habits, and readers don’t feel guilty about being interested.

But since the stories are always picture-driven and celebrity parents rarely grant access to their young children, they are especially dependent on paparazzi shots. In this way they are revoking an unwritten rule in the gossip business. Until relatively recently, media outlets treated celebrities as fair game but allowed their children more privacy. Now it seems that every celebrity child is sought after as if it were the Lindbergh baby.

(read the rest on their site, and I have about 10 links on my site)

Here are a few sites that have “Celebrity Spawn” pages:

AccessHollywood
CeleBuzz
TruTV
HuffingtonPost
NYTimes
FoxNews
E! Online
TMZ
Daily Fill
SodaHead

Anyway if anyone is interested in blogging about starkids, this is a good name to use for that purpose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom