Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

CerealBox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bido.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CerealBox.com is coming up for auction in the next few minutes.

As always, 1$ starting bid, no reserve, and the auction will last 1 hour.

Auction start time is 1:00 PM Eastern.

Thanks!

Sean

Domain Days 2024

Bido.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Krossat!

Thanks for posting this. I should have posted it already and didn't so this is a good time to follow up.

We got all the SSL stuff taken care of this morning. The CC form should be secure now.

If you login and take a look, it should be all sorted. Of course, if it's not, I would appreciate you letting me know so I could get it fixed asap!! But, I think it's all there now.

Thank you again!

Sean

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yup its encrypted now :)
Thanks,
Kross.

Hey Krossat!

Thanks for posting this. I should have posted it already and didn't so this is a good time to follow up.

We got all the SSL stuff taken care of this morning. The CC form should be secure now.

If you login and take a look, it should be all sorted. Of course, if it's not, I would appreciate you letting me know so I could get it fixed asap!! But, I think it's all there now.

Thank you again!

Sean

oemedia

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
While I am loving the Bido.com format as I have talked to Sean about via email, I have found something today that will turn me off quick.

While waiting for cerealbox.com to open I realized that all the expert comments were in fact rearranged so that the most favorable comments were on the front page. This was a horrible mistake IMO and will do nothing but deface the whole value of having the expert comments section.

It was a very poor decision and comments should be left as is, and exactly how they are submitted by the experts, seems like a move to inflate the price of a domain name to me and I don't like it.

Bido.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment and the follow up. While I do appreciate you taking the time to post, as stated in my email back to you, this is entirely and utterly untrue.

Bido.com is 8 days old. We have some bugs to work out still. If you notice above, today we just got the email working correctly.

We have had a few hiccups, but I am very happy to report we have had nothing major go wrong. I do apologize for the emails problems.

The sorting issue is infact another bug that was just introduced. Right now, as far as we can tell, the most recent person to submit their comment is placed at the top.

We are reworking the system and in the meantime these comments may or may not appear randomly. I do apologize it is like this, but we just need some time to work out the kinks.

Thanks,

Sean

oemedia

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see that the top comment is most recent but the rest were not in chronological order, in fact all favorable comments are on the front page, all non favorable comments are on the second page.

While I have no reason to not believe you when you say its just a bug, I hope that is in fact what it is.

Other than that I love Bido.com and don't want to see anything compromise it's integrity as a great place to buy domains

Bido.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. Actually, when this is fixed (hopefully tomorrow, but it may be longer) I will be posting a follow up here.

Thanks!

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom