Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Change of policy in Transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just sold a domain and after sedo received payment I was asked to unlock the domain and provide the auth code. The domain is at moniker.

Up until now domains that were at moniker, enom and a few other registrars were pushed into sedo's account and seller was paid immediately.
I have never worked with this transfer agent (Nicole Madeja), so maybe she is new and doesn't know.
Has this changed officially?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I doubt that has been officially changed. Maybe you can E-mail your transfer agent and propose pushing the domain name to Sedo account. As far as I know push is free with Moniker and does not have any severe restrictions for the transfer afterwards.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I emailed her and she just replied:"Do what you were asked to do."
I didn't bother reasoning with her further.

I emailed a contact I have at sedo and the matter was solved within a couple of hours, domain was pushed and money send.

I am really worried with all these clueless agents that appear out of the blue and make my work harder than it should be. Also I didn't get a "sorry we were wrong" from sedo of any other explanation.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
I just sold a domain and after sedo received payment I was asked to unlock the domain and provide the auth code. The domain is at moniker.

Up until now domains that were at moniker, enom and a few other registrars were pushed into sedo's account and seller was paid immediately.
I have never worked with this transfer agent (Nicole Madeja), so maybe she is new and doesn't know.
Has this changed officially?

Pushed a GD domain to them today I don't think they have changed anything.

As far as SEDO staff goes, they seem to be one extreme or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom