Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Change your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Inside the store it says "Cost: 100 F$" but when you click to make the purchase it says you are being charged 1000 F$. Which is it :huh:

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, your username didn't change on your old posts. This was an issue, still not fixed I guess. Reported.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just noticed that. I am sure it will be fixed sooner or later. Thanks.

Scott.Mc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I can take your old name and pretend to be you. Maybe it will confuse some people.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ISNScott said:
So I can take your old name and pretend to be you. Maybe it will confuse some people.

And someone may take your name then...:-D

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hate it when people change their user names. I think that their should be a thread where it should tell you when people change their usernames... and everyones past usernames. Its just away for scammers to get away with more!

scorpio said:
And someone may take your name then...:-D

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
I hate it when people change their user names. I think that their should be a thread where it should tell you when people change their usernames... and everyones past usernames. Its just away for scammers to get away with more!

Scammers will be Banned. But yes Previous User name history should be there in user profile ..

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes... im going to develope a site like the BBB, to enroll you must give your license number, full name, full address and a scanned picture of your license. That way you know you are safe to deal with anyone enrolled in the site. If a problem arises, the two parties will receive the others information and identity can not be "fake"

scorpio said:
Scammers will be Banned. But yes Previous User name history should be there in user profile ..

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yep i am a scammer. right along with all the others who changed their usernames. you caught me. damn.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wasnt implying that all people that change thier user names were scammers... Im just saying that it makes it easy for scammers to cover up their past, and it should be out in the open when someone changes their username. Dont take offense to my post Aerrial, it was not intended to offend you.

Andrew Shaw

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sure thing. sometimes you have to watch what you say. it can be taken the wrong way.

at any rate, the reason i changed mine is because it is named after a domain name..NetProwler.com, which i am trying to sell. it doesnt make much sense to keep the old name.

also, Scorpio is right. scammers dont last long around here. most of us older guys stick together and have reps to protect. i would bet that 99% of the scammers that come in here are newbies. this is a good, safe place to be. a lot of us were here for 3 years or more.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That makes plenty of sense. Wasnt thinking you would get offended, i guess i should have worded it a little diffrently.

Any how, a scammer is a scammer is a scammer...newby or not.... I just think it would be a smart thing to have a log of recent name changes.

It doesnt even have to be on the topic of scammers... if you dont like the way someone does business...and you dont want to do business with them anymore...but they change their name... you could find yourself dealing with someone you dont want to.

Aerrial said:
sure thing. sometimes you have to watch what you say. it can be taken the wrong way.

at any rate, the reason i changed mine is because it is named after a domain name..NetProwler.com, which i am trying to sell. it doesnt make much sense to keep the old name.

also, Scorpio is right. scammers dont last long around here. most of us older guys stick together and have reps to protect. i would bet that 99% of the scammers that come in here are newbies. this is a good, safe place to be. a lot of us were here for 3 years or more.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
probably not a bad idea. i am sure if asked, dcg may come up with something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom