Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

changing domain parking companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonobby1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got some domains at sedo, and i got some at traffic club, im sort of losing heart with sedo, as my domains have stopped still for a week, maybe 2 now.
what im wondering is if i recalled all my domains from sedo, to my register, then forwarded them all to traffic club, would i lose all the traffic ive accumalated from sedo?
so in effect my domains would have to start all over again?
noobish question i know, but if you dont ask you dont find out.
one more thing, i have to know if i go to my domain landing page either by typing in the url, or through my parking company, that doesnt add cliks to my count does it, otherwise im stuffed, cos the amount of times ive checked my landing pages, it just looks like its me thats looking lol?
thanks for any responses

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
going to your landers will count as a view , if you park somewhere else your revenue will still be paid to you from sedo as long as it reached $25 total, they wont pay until your account has reached $25 , if you are just talking about views showing to lose then yes the last 30 days views will go away at sedo after 30 days, but the prior stats will stay as long as you dont delete the name from your account and just leave it in your account. , but sounds like you have no traffic, just you looking at your landers.

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi there dnjet

hey may i know how can i increase me traffic say any steps u can suggest me or any one here can help me out i have some 30 domains with me parked with some parking site n need to know how can i make more out of it

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey may i know how can i increase me traffic say any steps u can suggest me or any one here can help me out i have some 30 domains with me parked with some parking site n need to know how can i make more out of it

You really can't increase traffic to parked domains. Anything you try to do will probably violate the Terms of Service. If you have decent names without traffic, you should talk to someone about turning them into adsense templates and submitting to search engines. GT WEB on the forum here is doing that cheap. Talk with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom