Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

changing ownership from tucows question

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am buying a name friday and the name is rergistered through a reseller of tucows I don't know which one . How and what is the easiest way for her to transfer the name to me? It says tucows is the registrar in the whois.

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just fill in the form at your registrar and have it transferred to you account. Al you should have to pay is an extra years registration.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have an account at godaddy. How do I do this?

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tryed the first step of the transfer process at godaddy it says you have to match the current registrants information for the transfer to go through. So how will that work will it be in my account with her information until i change it? Does she need to create a goaddy account? I only tryed the first step of the transfer because I didn't pay her yet. I just wanna let her know exactly how to do it so their is no hold ups.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once you initiate the transfer, she will have to approve it. There is no need for your info to match - you just have to work together to make it go through.

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you get stuck I'll put it into an OLN account for you. You just need to get the current owner to confirm the sale with them, there's no other messing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom