Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Cheapest .ca registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for the cheapest .ca registration price. I prefer enom but I am open to other offers.

TIA

*NOTE TO MODERATOR: sorry for the double posting! I was wondering where it went from the other topic heh :)

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you Marketscript! It's the cheapest so far. Do they offer free redirection (AKA URL forwarding)?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TrafficMonsterRRR said:
Looking for the cheapest .ca registration price. I prefer enom but I am open to other offers.

TIA
Threads merged. Please do NOT post multiple threads of similar or identical content. Thanks.

As for the cheapest .CA registration price, eNom doesn't seem to have made any change to reflect that of CIRA:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=56058

And for US$13.95 per name year, there ain't no way to compare with many CANADIAN registrars which are selling between CAN$12 - 15.

Oh ... by the way, DomainsAtCost.ca is the worst .CA registrar I have ever used. AGAIN, it's not for just one account of mine or within a relatively short time span. I used to manage multiple accounts there (both for myself and my clients), and for at least 50% of the time over a period of more than a year, their user interface did NOT work, even when it returned with a message saying that the update (or whatever) was successful. Terrible!

Peace

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't have many .ca names (about 10 or so), but I haven't had any problems with them so far. However the reason i like them is because of the low price, FREE redirection option and the FREE privacy feature (whois protection)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom