Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

cheapest price

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wise

I am looking for a new reseller account and happend across the WWD offer here, but I want th register the domains for my own use, can I do this and get them at rock bottom prices, or is their a minimum price I need to resell at?

domainjunkie

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can buy domains for yourself at a discounted rate. ie. the wholesale rate from WWD. Obviously, you don't earn commission on domains that you buy for yourself using the discount.

halfacat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are buying more than 100 domains and have some programming capability you may want to look into their API. Then domains are $6.95 wholesale.

If you go with their Instant Reseller program then .com's are about $7.45 and get cheaper if you buy in bulk.

If you are going to buy more than 1000 domains I would either call or email them. Be sure to tell them you came from DNForum. <g>

zest2004

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey buddies,

Any comment about cnobin.com? He offers me $6.59/yr per domain. Do you have any one lower than that? I'm looking for $6.4x/yr....get back soon....hehe...

halfacat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
zest2004 said:
hey buddies,

Any comment about cnobin.com? He offers me $6.59/yr per domain. Do you have any one lower than that? I'm looking for $6.4x/yr....get back soon....hehe...
looks like you need to put down a pretty hefty deposit to get that rate with cnobin.com. i doubt you will get much lower as they aint makin no money with those rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom