Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Cheapest reseller account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who has the cheapest domain prices for a reseller account if you buy many domains. They should also have a good , easy control panel.

The cheapest I have found so far is dotregistrar if you buy 1000 you pay $6.49 per domain.

Please Let me know,

-=DCG=-

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Honestly, my inventory is not even near 1,000 as many of our other members here, but if you are talking about say 60,000 names ( :D ), the best way might well be to call them up directly and get a quote. But then I don't know if it is actually a good idea to lock in your fund (at least $360k in bulk) in order to save e.g. $1.5 - 2.5k instead of spreading them out over 12 months.

Domainaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bulk buyers can get very special rates if they contact registrars. 60,000 should be able to talk them down a lot!

DirectI is the cheapest I know of - but a few cents more is really worth it for domain managment tools.

There is a cheaper one comeing soon - but I'm sure the person behind it would prefer I kept silent :)

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComGod
Who has the cheapest domain prices for a reseller account if you buy many domains. They should also have a good , easy control panel.

The cheapest I have found so far is dotregistrar if you buy 1000 you pay $6.49 per domain.

Please Let me know,

-=DCG=-

Enom is good, get yourself $6,95 account! If I had to choose between dotregistrar $6,49 account or enom $6,95 account, I would choose enom, many nice free services included and so on...

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zoobar
I offer free Enom $8.95 reseller accounts.

For your free account contact; [email protected]

don't think dotcomgod will be contacting you anytime soon when he can get them for 6.49 or less :laugh:

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enom is $6.95 for 1000 paid upfront (unless you can get an existing account), but they charge 3% for paypal or credit card payments making the real cost more like $7.16.

Registerfly is $7.25 per 500 with no paypal/credit payment fee, and some nicer features than even enom, including their own sales site in which you can include your names for instant sales. For 9 cents the auction feature is worth the difference to me as well as not having to buy 1000 registration years. They also have an easier transfer process where you just push a domain to the email address of the buyer if they don't have an account.

The catch is with enom once you buy 1000 you keep the price. With registerfly you have to repurchase packages to keep the price. Technically, RF is not a reseller account in which you can have others register new names and get a piece of it, but price for resellers to buy and sell what they bought.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy.com seems to be doing a good job.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like most people on the forum, we had accounts all over the place. We finally went (and consolidated) with Enom because we have never had a problem with them. But, some of the others are very difficult.

For example, I am still fighting with Dotregister over difficulty in transfering a domain.

I realize we could save a couple pennies but the backoffice support is the most important point to us. (Plus, they are competitive.)

And, if you really want to, you can get someone there on the phone.

Momentum

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Go with enom. DotRegistrar is OK but I have heard others here on the board having problems with them. For that large of a portfolio, enom offers much better bulk management tools than DotRegistrar. For instance, DotRegistrar does not offer bulk modification of DNS settings for multiple domains - while enom offers the handy global edit tool. Enom also offers quite a few value-added features for free and seems to be more on the leading edge of the domain industry that DR. Also, buyers are more likely to already have an enom account which makes for quick sales with the "push a name" feature.

Anyway those are my thoughts on enom. I would just like to add a note of caution about Registerfly. They are notorious for their terrible customer support and I have personally had three separate billing issues with them that took weeks to get straightened out. I know some people here on the forum prefer registerfly but there are also many others on the board that wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Together

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know of a way for you to have total control over your registrations and still get a better price than any of the options presented here. Flexibilty, functionality and most importantly next to total control. Please check your email DCG.

Others may PM me for details.

nameowner

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Andrew,

Can you get low price $6.95 enom reseller account for me?
In addition, PM sent to you about another thing .

Originally posted by Whois-Search
I would only trust enom at $6.95

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With this many names, wouldn't it be wiser, just to become a registrar?

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If enom and others are charging these prices for registrations, and ypu are going to pay more in the long run for reregistering over the next few years. Why not invest that money into setting up your own registry, and even take into consideration starting your own version of NW, with better features. Actually go for .org extension. Smaller gap than $8.75-25. (In my opinion, NW would make a lot more money, by losing this gap, it would allow people to bid $10, 15, even 20 on a worthy name, that may not warrant a $25 bid.) I would find out how much becoming a registrar would cost, what is involved, and then figure out weather it is worth going through someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom