Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Check this ebay auction out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting story, but some of the names he's selling are available for registration! I have doubts that he is telling the truth about certain sales and purchases.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think he went wild with the domain speculation, got in over his head, and is trying to come out a bit ahead. I credit him for not listing at $25 million like so many other morons do.

Check this out...
I finally got my album on the radio and I have sold 200K copies of my album in South America. www.philfischer.com. I get around $7.10 US per cd so you can do the match and figure out why I don’t want to have to deal with these names anymore, or my internet company.

Shortly followed by:
...philadelphiatrialattorneys.com
philadelphiattorneys.com
philfischer.com
phoenixbankruptcyattorneys.com
phoenixpersonalinjuryattorneys.com
phoenixtrialattorney.com...

:cheeky:

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MovieDomains said:
I think he went wild with the domain speculation, got in over his head, and is trying to come out a bit ahead. I credit him for not listing at $25 million like so many other morons do...

Dead on!! He's a dreamer all right!!

When he couldn't get texashomes.com he reg. texashomerealestate.com thinking he was freakin' clever. Have to feel sorry for him. Been there, done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom