Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

check your money !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello everyone - check your sedo account , then check your sedopro account - are you notice something - i do they take money away as we speak ! an hour ago i check - and now and half of the traffic , clicks and revenue has been taken !!!

sedopro shows the correct amount ( but for how long ??)

mrojas2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have just seen my sedo account, and I noticed "inconsistencies" between different views, and changes in the numbers in last days. I suppose they are working - or something - to fix problems during last week. I hope they do not take money away !!

Bye

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes money has been pilfered from ones accounts.

theiving B***ards, but I have come to expect no less from these Highway Robbers..

They should be wearing masks.

mrojas2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I checked one domain in particular in different views, and I found different numbers in Views, Clicks and Revenue, between the "Overview" and the "Domain Statistics" tabs in the Domain Parking view. Something is happen !!

Bye

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are thieves and they need to be left alone.
**** them. I have had enough.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
They are thieves and they need to be left alone.
**** them. I have had enough.

I noticed that difference between regular view and pro view before as well and I was told that it is a software bug since sedopro is still in the development stage, not sure if that was true or not, but I did not notice a reduction in revenue to the previous period really.. but I think in general it is tricky to call a businesspartner (because that's what sedo is to us) a thief or a fraud, ..if someone calls a businesspartner that, yet continues the business-relationship, that means a loss in credibility for that person, and in any other non-virtual business other people would tend to think the same of that person,..don't give me any BS about brownnosing, if anyone with enough evidence is willing to go to court I am willing to be the first one to join them there, I just think that especially because these are virtual goods we need to have higher standards of what we say and how we act if we want our field of work being respected outside of cyberspace..

S

SedoCoUk

Hi all,

Can someone send a screen shot to me of the differences?

Obviously, we don't want this happening and if it is, we need to see where it's happening so we can fix it immediately.

Please keep in mind that Pro stats are since inception and regular stats are for the last 32 days. If you choose Month-to-Date, that is not the last 32 days. However, if there are still discrepencies, please email me!

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

mrojas2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Brad

I have sent you an email with images, and PM here.

Regards

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Brad,
i also send you a screenshot and also wrote you how you can see it in my account ( well over $ 100 missing )

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FOr one of my domains,
this is the daily stats for this month

€8,41 Verdienst

€8,41 Verdienst
€7,99 Verdienst
€3,18

this makes a total of 27.99 euro
but in the main page it only shows
total amount for xxxx.com =19.58 euro.
same thing applies to other domains.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a very old issue. Nothing works in there.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sedo fabricates/alters data with no scruples whatsoever.

The top-grossing domains that had their keywords changed automatically, all of a sudden gained the exact data (hits,clicks,revenue) for all three days of 6/30,7/1 and 7/2

Was Sedo "correcting" figures again to compensate for loss of revenue or was it another reason?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there system is flawed and contradictive. They never pay out to the domainer an exact percentage of what they get as they have no way of knowing realtime as google only updates them after a day. They Guess-timate what they should pay based on historical data. Big problem is that PPC fluctuates daily, so something that's popular today you will never see the rewards, you just get the bog standard amount.

I think what has happened is that they have totally guestimated well outside of their parameters and they are having to clawback revenue to keep its shareholders happy.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd beer and the figures still don't look right :-D

S

SedoCoUk

Hi,

That actually was Sedo compensating for the stats that were lost when the keywords were changed.

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

Acroplex said:
Sedo fabricates/alters data with no scruples whatsoever.

The top-grossing domains that had their keywords changed automatically, all of a sudden gained the exact data (hits,clicks,revenue) for all three days of 6/30,7/1 and 7/2

Was Sedo "correcting" figures again to compensate for loss of revenue or was it another reason?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
simon said:
FOr one of my domains,
this is the daily stats for this month

€8,41 Verdienst

€8,41 Verdienst
€7,99 Verdienst
€3,18

this makes a total of 27.99 euro
but in the main page it only shows
total amount for xxxx.com =19.58 euro.
same thing applies to other domains.

Brad can you please explain this issue.
thanks
Simon

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just wanted to post that my issue has been fixed today - thank you Brad & thanx to my account manager !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom