Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Checkout not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can't register or transfer domains since two hours, because the site takes forever to load when I try to check out... Anybody else having the same problem or is it just me?

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
me too.

I was trying to reg names and I was billed, but no names showed up.

I called Moniker just after I double checked my email for confirm letter and then refreshed my account (log out then back in). Still nothing :(

I am a happy Moniker customer, but this is unacceptable. With the recent merger I expect better service sooner rather than later.

wienerdog

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get anywhere in firefox. I got it to work (sort of) in Safari. Although I have a paypal receipt, they domains are NOT showing renewed yet several hours later.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have the hours of operations listed on the site that we could speak to someone on the phone.

Please :)

And if I may ask, what is up with Saturdays off at Moniker? NO phone or email on that day.

This is a 24/7 - 365 biz world wide....

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was billed and the domains were successfully registered / the transfers were initiated. Just didn't get to the OK screen, as it seems. Hope this has been fixed by now.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just checked again, not yet for my names.

Calling again, will post when I know more....

---Update--

Got support on the phone and they said the data base was/is "hung-up" and needed to be restarted.

I did learn that the names I tried to register were still available to be reg'ed .
At least the info support was showing on their end said the names would finish the registration process after the restart.

So those names are on the open market, if my understanding is correct, and I did ask the same question 2 times.

IMO then, if the name(s) are a must I would suggest heading to your next favorite registrar to secure the name(s).

I think this kind of glitch is not isolated to only Moniker, but registrars in general. Any body confirm that?

---Update---
Names made it to my account 5 mins after I got off the phone :eek:k:

wienerdog

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
15 hours later the domains I renewed and paid for, showed up in my account as renewed. So the site is working, but very slowly. So don't put off renewals to the last 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom