Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

chinese advertisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i just noticed that one of the english word domains i own which is listed for sale/parked at sedo has a chinese domain (.cn) as one of the top three sponsored links. all other sponors on the parked page are in english. first time i have seen this. anyone else with similiar experience?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, sedo geo-targets the ppc ad's on their parked domains accordingly.. whether it is a chinese keyword or chinese visitor... if the best match is a chinese advertiser then that is whats going to be right up there on the top.. google does support ad's in chinese.. and they have chinese advertisers as well... not that many but they are out there for certain keywords... nothing new, really.

markits

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this explains why one of my .com.cn domains suddently gets nice revenues recently.

MarkMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google AdSense would disable your account if you have too many Chinese visitors .. you should be aware of that and of course since they hold your money for 30 days.. they will also take your revenue.

their program says they accept Chinese traffic but they are not willing to pay for it.

just letting you know.

MarkMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google has AdSense in Chinese but they would disable your account if you use it.

they don't have enough advertisers yet and so they abuse the only people they shouldn't mess with ,the publishers.

make more then $1000 in it and you are disabled.

thats $1000 over 2 month , they hold your money 30 days after month is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom