Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Chinese Stock Market Bubble and Domains

Skinny

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Been reading the news about china's stock market bubble.

If/when it pops do you think it will have an affect on the sales of LLL.com, and Numeric domains that are currently relying on Chinese sellers/traders?

Domain summit 2024

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes it is a major reason why we see increases in value at present time so obviously yes.

I now look at most reportable LLLL sales as end user, most number sales as end user that or domain investments made by people catching the train quite a bit too late.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
did op mean cases where people leave the stock market before it might crash and start going for domains (domain prices will then go up)?
or did he mean domain prices will come down due to many chinese people losing money in the stock market --domain buyers included?

could be seen both ways and both situations are quite possible.

Skinny

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@domainoid I was referring to the second scenario.

If the stock market crashes, it looks like a the domain niches heavily invested by Chinese end users could/would plummet.

I like these niches, but I think it's risky 'investing' in domains in those, by purchasing them at the inflated prices.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you ever wonder if the 6N.com are so hot why they'e buying them on aftermarket for so much when they could've registered them- so many were unregistered up until weeks ago and some still are as there is 1m of them.

soon it will be the 5L.coms' turn? lol.-

-
as to the chinese stock market it went down hard last friday but i haven't followed it this week- greece has to do with that too.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators