Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Chiropractor's video goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
God, that looks good right about now. I have been in Japan for years and “chiropractic” practices are a glorified massage with a little back cracking from downward pressure of the palms (generally in the last 5 minutes of the massage).

I have found 1 chiropractor who claims he uses American chiropractic methods that takes Japanese insurance, but because the two (American practice/Japanese insurance), I have yet to go.

Being as young as I am, my back shouldn’t hurt as much—but pain is just weakness leaving the body. ;)

The end of the video is funny though. What is he trying to do? Realign her molars? :roll:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I used chiropractors for a couple of years, a decade ago. The relief was temporary; I would leave the practice feeling 'stunned' and was advised to put an icepack on every time. Eventually, the condition would return, worse than before.

On the other hand, physical therapy that involved tension, pulleys, stretches, free weights and massage, took care of my neck/upper back pain.

The sad thing is, I almost became a chiropractor in the mid 80s :D

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good paying profession. I know one that gets flown out to destinations just to practice on the rich. Very talented Guy.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Someone commented on that video that there is a diploma from the Church of Scientology on the wall; so expect to be proselytized as part of the treatment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom