Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Christian Teen Site - Ideas Needed! ($$$ offered!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCary

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After looking through all the forum names, hopefully this is the right place to post it...I'm not really sure... Sorry if I messed up!!!!!

I'm working on a site that targets Christian Teens. There will be articles and other resources available to help youth/teenagers grow in their relationship and walk with Christ.

I'm stumped at a creative name that's not already taken, so here's the deal.... PM me your idea(s) and if I choose your name, I will PayPal you $50. How do you know I'll actually do it? It's called trust. I love Jesus and it wouldn't make Him look good if I scammed you, right? :)

SO....this is what the site will consist of:
*Articles written to help with tough questions

*Books/resources for sale. (WE ARE TAKING A LOSS AT EVERY THING WE SELL!) For example, if we sell at book we get at $5, the price online is going to be $2.50. Half the wholesale price, we are eating the cost because we want to resource these kids.

*It's not just a website, we want this to be a community. A large part of the site will be community-driven. Forums with interaction. (think: ChristianTeenForums.com / ChristianYouthForum.com)

There will be music reviews, etc and just other stuff to target the Teen Christian Market.

Any ideas? And......GO! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom