Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale CIRA poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
voted...

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even morons get things right now and then. Maybe this is their week?

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
vote casted...

even if they get it done this week it has been a total disaster, and the way it was handled was even worse. Totally unprofessional

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well here is to hope. It's getting that there are no bargains left - every domain you could have gotten three weeks ago at entry level bids are all now pre-bid to auction only levels. I've got a feeling even with so many domains some people are going to be really overpaying just for the sake of getting something finally.

And considering how many domains are dropping - the quality is rather low. I won't be going after many of the expired traffic domains - they have been rendered useless by being held for so long - the traffic disappears rather quickly - and even more so when they don't resolve to anything for so darn long!

fwdtech

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And considering how many domains are dropping - the quality is rather low.

No kidding. Pool's last email says a lot when there's 33k domains dropping:
With domain names like bagworld.ca, local-plumber.ca and myspas.ca there's never been a better time to search for a .CA domain.

bagworld ?

Anyways, I voted that CIRA will get it done today - even a broken grandfather clock is right twice a day.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I honestly will be shocked if they get it done... for a few reasons they aren't even smart enough to cap the list if they can't handle it for past for weeks why not just do it in smaller amounts ... no that would have been too easy... Good Luck to all of us I want this whole friggin nightmare to end and get a fresh new start. LOL

I have no faith in the people driving the ship. JMO

*on a side note
Does anyone have a list of all the mistakes and screw ups Cira has had/made since this whole new system change over began?
Thanks,

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
could it be...

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fingers are crossed lol

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol what a nightmare!!!

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In any other company or group, such consistent gross imcompetence would ultimately lead to termination. I suppose that since CIRA is non profit, perpetual buffoonery like this is not only acceptable, but maybe even encouraged?

I'm confident if I had a budget half the size of CIRA, I could get a group of intelligent and knowledgable people together who could run .CA much more effectively. Something tells me this would be the case for several people that have ties to this industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom