Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale CIRA via Sibername

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got this from Siber...They got it from CIRA....don't know if some are getting their names or none are getting names.....
What a mess......
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what CIRA announced to the Registrars:

All Registrars,

During the January 9 TBR session, it was discovered that a number of domain names were registered with the same registrar within a period that was less than five (5) seconds apart. This occurrence happened due to the presence of a particular set of variables. CIRA will update the TBR system to ensure that this circumstance will not re-occur.

TBR registration rules do not permit registration by the same registrar if the registration interval is less than five seconds. As a consequence, the domain names that were identified as being registered in non-compliance with the TBR rules will have the registration cancelled. These domain names will be made available for new registration during the next TBR session (January 16). The updated TBR list for next week will also include those TBR domain names that were not granted on January 9 due to the violation of the one-connection rule.
-----------------------------------------------------

I guess they did find issue with the methods used to get names...

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Kevin...I was told by Siber that the names they got were OK. I am waiting to pay for my 2.

domainatrix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, we also emailed Siber yesterday and were told they did not infringe on the rules, so all their domains are safe...

Jen

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just got my names...all seems to be working OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom