Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs CJ.com late with payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The last commissions I have received were late October, and although I've met the minimum threshold for payment I haven't received a cheque in the mail since.

Anyone else experiencing a delayed payment with cj.com ?

Domain Days 2024

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Contact their support. They paid in November as always. Must be lost in the mail.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
austinandrew said:
Contact their support. They paid in November as always. Must be lost in the mail.

That is not the case dude, my reporting stats show my last cheque payment was mailed Oct 24, and meeting the minimum threshold wouldnt have been the problem.

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dcristo said:
That is not the case dude, my reporting stats show my last cheque payment was mailed Oct 24, and meeting the minimum threshold wouldnt have been the problem.

Then I'd contact their support. I suspect there's an explanation

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have yet to receive payment from CJ.com and I've been over their threshold for almost two months.

I guess if you're not generating $1000s for them, they take their time in paying you. Also, when I had a few questions for them, it took 3 days to get a response. Horrible service. I would imagine their service depends on how much you are making for them as well.

I'll think twice about using them again.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
I have yet to receive payment from CJ.com and I've been over their threshold for almost two months.

I guess if you're not generating $1000s for them, they take their time in paying you. Also, when I had a few questions for them, it took 3 days to get a response. Horrible service. I would imagine their service depends on how much you are making for them as well.

I hear ya dude, I experienced the same kinda delays with email response times as well. For the largest affiliate network on the net, I gotta say, their customer service is a joke, I guess they can just take advantage of being so big as they know we havent got a great deal of other options to turn to.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:

Anyone curious about this same issue, I got in touch with cj.com, and basically, even though you may have sufficient funds owing in your balance, some of those funds can be on a hold status whilst the commissions get verified. It's just a security measure they have in place.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While my checks have arrived, they came unsealed in the envelope last month. Same thing with the ones from Bfast which is now a part of CJ. Guess they just have a ton of problems with what should be the simplest of all tasks.. paying the publisher.

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Customer Service has to be at a statistical all time low.

FineE

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got my payment from them by direct deposit with no problems this month. They do hold funds pending payment by the advertiser, possible reversed transactions due to credit card fraud etc. I have been with them since 2000 and have not had a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom