Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs CJ - What's the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisR

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been reading mixed reports on CJ. Is it a horrible network that randomly boots people or is it great? Or something between the two?

Are all the people that hate CJ the same type of people who complain about being banned from AdSense because they never bothered to read the TOS and Google wouldn't just be nice and accept their apology for clicking their own ads and violating the program policies.

Domain Days 2024

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CJ is a huge network...one of the best in it's niche, so... there is bound to be "haters"

same thing with ebay, paypal, aol, etc.

give it a shot and see for yourself :)

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never earned one cent for the year + I used them. I think to make any money you would have to have very targeted ad campaigns on very targeted sites with ALOT of traffic. I'm not sure what the CTR is on an average ad campaign but lets say 10% so if you have 1000 visitors and 10% click through and an average of 5% of those actually make a purchase. That should give you an idea of what kind of traffic you will need. Also consider the "shaving" factors on the advertisers and program providers end aswell.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CJ is one of the best out there if you understand your numbers. Simply sort by the EPC to see which ads will make you the most compared to others. If you already know an average CTR for banners on your sites, you can predict with very close accuracy how much each will make on your site based on the data they provide. My experience has been positive with them, however I have called certain advertisers out on questionable reversals. It's rare but it happens. More good than bad from them overall though. Good luck.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CJ is considered the top affiliate network. But success depends on lots of factors like which merchants you choose and how well targeted your traffic is. There are good merchants and bad ones on any network. We have affiliates making over $10K a month with some of our program on CJ.

However some affiliates don't like CJ. Just like it's impossible to find one host or registrar that everyone agrees is best.

CJ does give affiliates the boot if they don't produce sales within 6 months or if they are doing anything against the TOS.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CJ/CPA is great but PPC is greater :)

HarleyDude

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wrote a spider that analyzed CJ. Here are the top programs (this was last week):

GetSmart EPC: $ 4.37
Structured Settlement Alliance EPC:$4.00
SunSetter Awnings EPC: $ 2.77
LowerMyBills.com EPC: $ 2.63
Insurance American Life Direct EPC: $ 2.35

The number one offer was from GetSmart (a home equity loan graphic banner) that has a $33.00 EPC.

There are 150 categories of stuff. I put the analysis and top programs on my blog (affiliateblog.com).

PM me if I can help you find a program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom