Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Cjmacd and Coolhost Shutdown !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, please ... I was supporting Ceej's efforts to revitalize the *dead* DNF$ Exchange! The poor fella' was busting his stones to make the thread ALIVE again for everyone's benefit.
Now, it's been shut down ... potentially not good.

HOWEVER, if it is something as simple as "getting approval" from management, etc. (ie., the "verification" that I'm now seeing) ... I can understand this. There is room for manipulation here, not so much because Ceej is doing anything wrong, but loopholes can create unwanted exuberance and "opportunity". Real money has a way of doing that, sometimes. :eek:

I hope it's the latter, and remain in a hold pattern until notified.
Ceeej ... hang tight, I think it's gunna be Okay.
Thanks.
See you.
:cool:

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Yes, please ... I was supporting Ceej's efforts to revitalize the *dead* DNF$ Exchange! The poor fella' was busting his stones to make the thread ALIVE again for everyone's benefit.
Now, it's been shut down ... potentially not good.

HOWEVER, if it is something as simple as "getting approval" from management, etc. (ie., the "verification" that I'm now seeing) ... I can understand this. There is room for manipulation here, not so much because Ceej is doing anything wrong, but loopholes can create unwanted exuberance and "opportunity". Real money has a way of doing that, sometimes. :eek:

I hope it's the latter, and remain in a hold pattern until notified.
Ceeej ... hang tight, I think it's gunna be Okay.
Thanks.
See you.

yes, maybe the "getting approval" could be a good reason.

hope so, i'm looking forward to boosting the DNF$ market back to where it was.

:) Cheers to all you dnfers! :)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hang tight, Ceeej!!
Sorry I missed you in chat, I had to occur some phone sex for myself. :D
See you.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your enthusiasm, cjmacd; but your "*NEO* DNF$ Index and Exchange" threads are NOT officially endorsed. You cannot just start running a central bank on your own, can you?

By the way, what has CoolHost.com got to do with this? The subject of this thread reads "Cjmacd and Coolhost Shutdown !?" Are you two starting those threads together?

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
By the way, what has CoolHost.com got to do with this? The subject of this thread reads "Cjmacd and Coolhost Shutdown !?" Are you two starting those threads together?

Ceeej started the thread, and I had no idea about that! I simply supported the 'cause, after the fact, as I mentioned. Please see my post about getting "verification" from management. :)
I don't know why Ceej put me in the title of THIS thread ... but I don't necessarily mind that he did, as I do support the cause of a new and improved DNF$ Exchange ... for all the paid members! No worries.
Thanks.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I vote for DNF Exchange.

I think we need it.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by .com.net.org
I vote for DNF Exchange.

I think we need it.

I agree! Plus, it's fun ... what does management have to say about it?!? :eek:
Thanks.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
... what does management have to say about it?
Sorry, but I thought I already made the management's stand very clear in my other post here. Moreover, I have also replied to cjmacd's PM earlier on; you may wake him up now or ask him later.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I guess I should have said, ownership! Some direction on where we're going with this "DNF Exchange" ... thanks. :)
C'mon, NS ... I don't sleep next to the dude, Ceeej (Ewwww :eek: ) ... I don't even know where he lives, or his real name! C'mon now, play fair. (PS. If you had a smiley face or something after your last comment, NS, I'd know you were just kidding). So serious.
See 'ya.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, let me rephrase my last message *a bit*:

Sorry, but I thought I already made the management/ownership's stand very clear in my other post here. Moreover, I have also replied to cjmacd's PM earlier on; you may wake him up now or ask him later. ;)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Much better, thanks NS!
PS. You're STILL my second favorite Moderator. ;)
Thanks for bearing with me, and have a great day, man.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I say the hell with DNF dollars and $1 auctions polluting the Sales forum. Far too many penny-pinchers in the last month and the outcome is felt by all the "serious domain owners" that the top banner displays.

NameCaster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange.com
I say the hell with DNF dollars and $1 auctions polluting the Sales forum. Far too many penny-pinchers in the last month and the outcome is felt by all the "serious domain owners" that the top banner displays.

I say the hell with the sales thread and implement something that works!
Even without the $1 auctions its still a joke.
JMHO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom