Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ClickBank.com a good idea to generate income with domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmscheng

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Wish everyone having experience or have heard of ClickBank.com to comment on whether it's good idea to generate some nice income there with the domain names.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes but especially if you have a domain that is targeted.

eg. I own lupus.com and I am setting up a clickbank product specifc for what they are looking for. That produces very well.

Clickbank is very reliable.

-=DCG=-

tmscheng

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Yes but especially if you have a domain that is targeted.

eg. I own lupus.com and I am setting up a clickbank product specifc for what they are looking for. That produces very well.

Clickbank is very reliable.

-=DCG=-

How to setup the ClickBank account and does it require fees? One-off or periodic?

And whether parking with sedo to generate ppc income or parking with ClickBank has more income potential?

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

tmscheng

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sharpy said:
ClickBank is very good. They pay on time. Here is one of my sites that sells clickbank products. In this case the buyer never sees the software designers' site. They go straight to clickbak payment.

Not sure what you mean by parking with clickbank.

I am not sure of how does ClickBank work. Do i have to change the DNS server to ClickBank so i cannot park with sedo anymore to earn ppc income there if i choose to use ClickBank?

And is there any setup fees and if so, is it one-time or periodically?

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Clickbank is very reliable. and you can begin to sell so many products............its soooooooo easy. lol

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just started one of my domains on clickbank and with just a couple days to base this on, my revenues went up nicely, from about $15-$20 per day to $50-$70 per day.

The only compaint I have is... that clickbank really sucks from a backend standpoint... Totally lame. If you are selling more than one product you have no clue what you sold - how much you sold - what products sold - which didnt sell... etc... no stats at all about anything... just a freaking $ amount for each day... Thats about as lame as it gets, and it means you could be advertising products that dont make you a dime and you'd never know.

The other thing is that clickbank has no search feature for their products.. you just have to "browse" 10,000 products and hope you find what you are looking for... another example of their very lame backend.

I've also asked their support people if I can open dozens of accounts so that I can track revenues from different websites, different products, etc.... but I have not yet heard back from them.. Does anyone here know that answer??

Anyways - clickbank seems to sell and make revenue, I'll continue to use them, I just wish they'd get with the 21st century and make a useful backend - if they did - they'd make more money because we as the publishers would be able to sell better...

Rob

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@mogtnomr: You can see what's selling. Just Click HERE for credit and debit reports, then select the date range, click "view", and presto...

There's good software to help you locate the products you should be promoting.
PM me for the link :)

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MediaHound said:
@mogtnomr: You can see what's selling. Just Click HERE for credit and debit reports, then select the date range, click "view", and presto...

Thanks for the link MH. I appreciate it.

Cheers

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MediaHound - THANKS. I feel kinda stupid - I dont know how I missed that!
I'm much happier with ClickBank now :)

BTW - I got a reply to my message to support @ clickbank and they said they are working on some new tools for searching through their product database - but that they arent ready yet...

Thanks,
--Rob

MediaHound said:

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To everyone that got their software, you just took the first step towards a whole new world of doing business with ClickBank.
They don't call me MediaHound for nothing.
Anyone else feel free to PM me for the link.
I'm not going to post it out here in the open.

I even know how to turn the clickbank marketplace into an AdSense type of ad network that you can use on all your websites. This is good for those looking to replace Google AdSense or need an AdSense alternative. It's .js based just like AdSense and resides on YOUR mysql server. :) I've seen a lot of people asking for this and never really mentioned it to anyone. For more info on this, all I'm asking for are some link trades.
That's all I can say out in the forum, PM me for more info on whatever you need.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MediaHound said:
To everyone that got their software, you just took the first step towards a whole new world of doing business with ClickBank.
They don't call me MediaHound for nothing.
Anyone else feel free to PM me for the link.
I'm not going to post it out here in the open.

I even know how to turn the clickbank marketplace into an AdSense type of ad network that you can use on all your websites. This is good for those looking to replace Google AdSense or need an AdSense alternative. It's .js based just like AdSense and resides on YOUR mysql server. :) I've seen a lot of people asking for this and never really mentioned it to anyone. For more info on this, all I'm asking for are some link trades.
That's all I can say out in the forum, PM me for more info on whatever you need.

Sound very interesting, please pm details. Thanks MediaHound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom