Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Clicks, user searches, hits etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sags

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I look at the stats for my domains, I see a couple of paid clicks but when I look at each domain's traffic, I see some user searches. For example: on my webpage weeniebikini.com there is no revenue but shows 2 searches for "swimwear" and 1 search for "thong bikini". Are these not clicks? Can someone explain the difference between hits, user searches and clicks?
Thanks.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Clicks that pay are for the ad themselves; often found with a bold blue link as the title and 1-2 line description about the site/product/service.

The "searches" are the words in the "navigation area" of the ppc page and search box.

This helps you target the subject matter your visitors are expecting.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you go to weeniebikini.com, under the Related Links box on the right you can find the "Search" box. When user types something there, the system detects it as search. If the visitor does not click anything it will not be considered as click.

Hope that explains everything

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also , searches are whats called a 2 click system, they do the search and if they don't click on the ads that come up for the search then you get nothing.

sags

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
you can look at search results to help determine which key word best relate to the your domain names !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom