Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Clinic.net

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'd like to know your honest feedback & thoughts about Clinic.net , reg'd since '95

Going more in details:

1* How much might it realistically sell for, to the right end user in today market ?

2* How do you see a premium .net of this kind, strictly related to the healthcare industry ? What would you honestly do with it ? Selling ? Holding while waiting for the right buyer to come ? Developing ? Any good way to make money through it, in such case ?

Thanks since now for your time, any feedback would be highly appreciated.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Didn't this sell for $high 4 figures last week, it is a great keyword, the .net's have been beaten up a bit as of the last year. .net volume on sell thru is not as strong as it once was, have noticed it on my own names. I have been dropping the 2 keyword ones, if any are worth owning they have to be short, or one word ones.

I have seen people selling .net on dnf for really good pricing actually. I stay away because the buyers are few, and far between.

I honestly think owning the .org is better than .net with this keyword.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is a great name, I wish I can afford to buy it :), good luck

elius

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it's a really good .net. The premiums haven't been hit as hard as the other .net domains. If you are not in the medical field it is a little harder to develop this name although lead generation or directories are still possibilities.

I think you should try to sell it to a private clinic, plastic surgeon or dentist. That's where the money's at and you don't have to know anything about the medical field to make money from this name when you sell it.

saharmohamedali

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
this is a great name, I wish I can afford to buy it :), good luck

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom