Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Closed Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendragon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As a paying member of this forum, I am a little agrieved that my recent thread listing a domain sale was closed (because there was no domain name in title!) Isn't this a little petty?

I am the customer afterall!!!!!

Domain Days 2024

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have nothing to be grieved about. The rules are simple. If anything, you're the one being petty here, not the mods.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pendragon, the reasoning behind this rule is for the good of everyone that shares this forum. If people made sales threads with no domain name in the title, a lot of time would be wasted. "Fantastic domain sale. The Best domain names in the world!" That title may look great, but then people waste their time opening the thread only to find the following types of names: growcropsinthesummertimenow.com yohlzn.com frifthyz.com.

With the domain name in the title, if gives the viewers a slight preview of what they should expect.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a paying member of this forum, I am a little agrieved that my recent thread listing a domain sale was closed (because there was no domain name in title!) Isn't this a little petty?

I am the customer afterall!!!!!
DotComGod said:
Just because I buy a membership to a health club, it doesn't mean I can go in and yell and scream and dictate my own rules and dictate how the fitness club should be run. Try that and see what happens.
Couldn't have said it better! :)

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pendragon - Just put the name in the title.
What's the big deal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom