Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Closing post after domains sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelius

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile I'm searching for domains in the site, I see that some of the threads won't be used anymore because the domains which appear were sold.

I think thread creator should close (if possible) each thread if has no more interest, and it should be possible to hide closed threads from the forum.

Upvote 0

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just PM any moderator and request your thread to be closed. The only issue I see with closing your own thread is if someone starts to say sometyhing the seller will close their thread.

You ask how do I tell who is a moderator? On the front page at the bottom find any user whose name is in green.

noelius

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info, but I was saying it because sometimes I found thread which are old, and without value, but if they were closed, I won't open them.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you run your mouse over the title it will show you a brief look into the thread. Most of the sellers will edit their first post and put sold when the name has been sold.

I think DNF incorporated some kind of expiration date on certain forums which say the thread has expired.

The only reason why I think it is a good idea to leave them open for a certain period is incase of a scam or seller who never pushes the name and the buyer can try and fix the situation through the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom