Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise CloudLit.com -- Appraisal + Sale Strategy?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

jÄdor Näkweti

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm in a pinch. I'm starring in a new reality-show ("Call Me Crazy?" produced by Bill Pruit of "Deadliest Catch" etc), in which I make friends and then live within a pride of fully wild lions.(Backstory: I'm a professor & had a discovery about the brains of animals...basically they're far smarter than we've been told...so, I'll be demonstrating that in the wild later this year.)

Unfortunately, my house in Zambia was robbed--and I was cleaned out. Money, gear, all my computers...and I'm virtually penniless and must survive for the next few months until shooting begins...

I know CloudLit.com isn't mp3.com, but - need tips on how & where to promote the domain, before the sale or auction...

As I see it, the domain could be quite attractive to the right buyer--but who might that be and how to reach that buyer? Those questions are on my mind.

FreeValuator.com appraised it at $2020...and though those algorithmic assessments are a joke, I don't think the appraisal's that far off, given the popularity of Cloud computing.

Anyway, I'd love some advice on how to reach the best buyers--with no money. I have $7 in my account, so paid advertising is out.

TIA for your input,
Dr. John

Domain summit 2024

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances.

I really cant see any value in this name, its not really a word related to cloud computing

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators