Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.club Domain Names

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only one and only because it shortens a name I have already (ie - somethingclub,com -> something,club)

I will show after I pick it up...refer.club

Last edited:

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I got the name I wanted !

Hamper.Club

Heres a little info:

Sainsbury's Business Direct, which offers a range of hampers priced from £20 to £200, estimates that the business-to-business hamper market is worth £20 million the retail market £30m, and the traditional 'larder filler' market another £25m.

The larder-filler idea began in the north of England, where working-class families paid into a club-type arrangement each week or month and just before Christmas received a hamper of ingredients.

Very happy indeed.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member - Groucho Marx.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I missed out on dubstep.club because I hesitated ~24 hours. Someone else picked it up. I did search for it on Uniregistry and it was available... they be using same GD tactics? o_O

Now, I just won't hesitate. If I like the name, I'll buy it and take the risk.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know. I blame Uniregistry for rejecting my card. Somehow it accepts it today though. And I still like it over every other UI I've used so far. Clean, simple, etc. (so can't hate too much), plus I didn't want to drive it through GD and it be "taken" (as some .com's were from me and a lot of other members before doing searches, finding available, adding to cart and then finding out they're already registered... moments earlier) or "premium fees" added. I was going to wait it out, hoping that it would slip through until resolved. Just picked up a .domains that I liked and my credit card went through today... Hopefully my $1000+ list goes through and they're all; for the most part, still available. o_O

By no means was I maxed out because I was using both my credit card with a pretty uphill available limit and my check card connected to cash in my bank account. Neither worked. I wish they took PP, so I could have used my card to purchase (if it was the entire system, at least an instant bank transfer), but they probably have their reasons.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
with these extra extension continuing on and on I'm going to need a .club to hit myself over the head with ...:p

J

JudgeMind

Awesome to see some great names. I was able to get the following names:

Alberta.club
1080.club
Fastball.club

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was available when I was going to register it and after getting CC prepped, not available. Not a good example of dubstep, here are some remixes:

Even a 'rock' song can have some bass.

Eminem - Forgot About Dre

Lots more on YouTube with Dubstep remixes. :(

Good music to push at above 100dB... really makes the Japanese happy when you pull up next to them and their entire car shakes with the bass too. ;)

Definitely missed out on that one as I am planning on opening up a bar/club here and bringing that genre to Japan (it's mostly Euro).

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can't complain too much about missing out. Just picked up 2 geo's people missed:
thessaloniki.club - Maybe @Theo can give me insight on the nightlife there (one of top 50 in the world)... o_O
angelescity.club - Been there, done that. Didn't fit a list, but definitely an Asian tourist city. :rolleyes:

Surprisingly less than .com reg fee.

manyagem

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Taken a punt on clubcard.club. There are thousands (millions?) of clubcard holders in the UK, it's issued by our largest retailer. Just hoping it's sufficiently generic.

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone pre-reg any .club domains? If so show us what you have registered thus far.[/QUOTE

i lost bangbang.club in auction

i have the following:

laughing.club
vevo.club
BCCI.club
goldenboot.club
brunomars.club
linkinpark.club
presidency.club
roadies.club
thecounty.club
neymar.club

and still few more are there

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom