Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Club Drop Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am new to this, so a little help would be appreciated. I have been watching a name for about a year now (non-sensical name, just close to one of my sites, and is a common mispelling of it). The domain expired about a month ago, and was originally registered at enom. I have been waiting for it to drop, but it hasn't yet.

1. How long after the domain expires does it drop?
2. Since it is registered at enom, and I better off submitting a bid there?
3. Any other suggestions you can give me?

Thanks in advance for your help, I appreciate it.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1> domains usually delete from the registry 2 - 2 1/2 months from the date that it expires.. read this

2> you better "backorder" it at snapnames.com + pool.com + enom.com if you want to be sure to get it and participate in an auction, if one takes place.

3> good luck :)

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I backordered it at godaddy, where my domains are, and will do so at enom. I really don't think anyone will bid on it, the only way you would find it is if you typed it in. Thanks again.

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mouseketrips said:
...the only way you would find it is if you typed it in. Thanks again.

If it's being deleted, you can rest assured that a lot of people will find it. And if it is worth having, there is only a slim chance you will get it at GoDaddy. eNom has a much better chance at catching it, but if you bid less than $30 you may lose it after it is caught, without getting a chance to bid again.

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
chatcher said:
If it's being deleted, you can rest assured that a lot of people will find it. And if it is worth having, there is only a slim chance you will get it at GoDaddy. eNom has a much better chance at catching it, but if you bid less than $30 you may lose it after it is caught, without getting a chance to bid again.
I will order it at enom as well as soon as I can. The domain has no traffic, no page rank, no inbound links no nothing. It is a mispelling of one of my sites, but people don't ever make that mistake. I just want to have it just in case. I will let you know what happens. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom