Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

enom .co.uk delete at enom fail.

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just registered 105 .co.uk names at enom for traffic test..

Now i have deleted like 1000+ .co.uk name @ enom without any problem.
but all sudden it gave error saying cctld cant be deleted.

i taked to few people and they told me nominat has changed policy and cant delete .co.uk now.

enom should have send out email informing same , as they did when they introduced the delete feature..

anyways i hope the 104 names make me 50$ a month and get my money back in 24 months.....

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new policy as I understand it is that a maximum of 5% or 5 names can be deleted per tag holder, per billing cycle.

Might be worth contacting Enom to see if some of that 5% can be allocated to you, considering the circumstances.

- Rob

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
enom should have send out email informing same , as they did when they introduced the delete feature..

That's why they added this on their legal fine prints just like everyone else:

PASSAGE OF TIME: This Agreement will change over time. If, as a result of such a change, you no longer agree with the terms of this Agreement, you agree that your exclusive remedy is to transfer your domain name registration services to another registrar or request of us that we cancel your domain name registration services. If you continue to use the Services following a change in this Agreement and/or the Services, your continued use of the Services indicates your consent to the changes. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective within 30 days of when the revised Agreement or change to the Service(s) is posted to the website of either the Primary or Backend Service Providers, or 15 days after you view the revised Agreement or 15 days after notification is sent to the e-mail address provided in association with your domain name registration. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to make yourself aware of any such revisions.

It's definitely nice if every service provider we use routinely sends out emails
notifying paying customers of any changes. But let's face it: not everyone will
do that nowadays.

You learn something new every other day.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
104 X 12 = 1248 .cost
Daily revenue i assume will be 3$ min. So will take me like 13 months to get this back. So situation is not that bad...
but even then enom should have send out a email..

Mon, Jan 8th, 2007 US$ 3.31 111 33 % 29.73 US$ 0.10 US$ 29.82
Sun, Jan 7th, 2007 US$ 1.59 26 10 % 38.46 US$ 0.16 US$ 61.21

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom