Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Collateral Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In case you didn't know, theres a war going on

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the author of that article is a frequent purveyor of anti-semitic and anti-american crap that spews out of his word processor.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Think

You better think, think, think what your trying to do us. Oh Freedom, Freedom, Oh Freedom, Freedom, yes freedom!

A little Arethra Franklin with a twist:). The World will be free!

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am only trying to relay the human cost of this war. If we do not think about what happens in war we tend to become callous and disregard the human suffering that war creates. Compassion should be for all people and I for one am truly saddenned when women and children are injured and die in war.

Civillian casualties are not limited to Iraq. We just killed 11 villagers in Afghanistan just yesterday. Think of the outrage if someone did such things here in the US. Yet we do it routinely in other countries. The killing of unarmed civillians damages our credibility in regards to human rights. There needs to be pressure to make the public aware of casualties resulting from our military actions so that a greater number of incidents do not occur.

It is only with reflection upon the evils of war that we as a nation take strides to avoid civilian casualties. If it is true that cluster bombs were used in Baghdad I would consider this an area that needs debate and hope that the US will restrain from using such weapons in civillian areas in the future.

Depleted uranium used to harden artillary shells should be cleaned up immediately as well. It's known to be toxic and radioactive as well. Although the DoD claims it is harmless I think many from the first gulf war and Kosovo would beg to differ with their findings. I know I don't want it in my backyard.

If all reports are accurate civillian casualties are fairly low if we are at the point of the war where Iraqi opposition has diminished. For this I am grateful. Nonetheless for the casualties that exist numbers are irrelavant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom