Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.com is for sale .net is available to reg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was checking out some available names the other day and a .net caught my eye. I checked the .com and it was for sale, I requested a price and was told about $4,800. Now this is an inflated price for sure, the name is not that great I don't think, but it is decent. Also, it is a buydomans.com name and I think most know about their crazy pricing scheme...

Anyway, I realize it is tough to say without knowing the name but I guess I am wondering what most peple would do in a situation lke this, would you jump on the name? it is a 2 word name, short,there is no ovt for 1stword+2ndword but 1stword 2ndword has some (only 450 or so)... in google I get 950,000 results for "1stword 2ndword"...

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can answer this question by yourself. If the .com will be your business domain, then I recommend to negotiate this with buydomains folks to your budget buying price. If you want to just flip this for small revenue, ask yourself if it is worth to spend your time.

I have a contact in buydomains, let me know what domains and what price you want to buy it.

Hope this help.
EM

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can answer this question by yourself. If the .com will be your business domain, then I recommend to negotiate this with buydomains folks to your budget buying price. If you want to just flip this for small revenue, ask yourself if it is worth to spend your time.

I have a contact in buydomains, let me know what domains and what price you want to buy it.

Hope this help.
EM
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate the help. I would not be interested in the .com I was just considering the possibility of flipping the .net for a small profit...

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why you don´t consider registering the two names with hyphen? I have the same doubt right now...I must buy a domain and the com is registered...the net is available and the com with hyphen available...

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why you don´t consider registering the two names with hyphen? I have the same doubt right now...I must buy a domain and the com is registered...the net is available and the com with hyphen available...

That would be a good option if you are planning on developing the name, I would think... but for a straight resell maybe not so good??:greenconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom