Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Com only thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corwin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to have .Com & maybe .net only thread?

i have no interest in .info . .biz etc but most of the thread are full of them so i waste lots of time browsing offer i m not interested in.

So would be it possible to have .com only thread.

thank you

FD

Upvote 0

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can use the Domains Wanted forum to set whatever parameters you want for finding domains.

You state what you want and how you want sellers to respond, then sit back and sort throught all the domains that will be offered. A lot of really good sales have been made in there.

It really works! :)

Hope this helps,
WebCat

Corwin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it s not what i meant.

I meant sales thread proposing only .com and no other TLD
so we don't have to look through countless of .info . biz etc

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I second FoxDale's request. Trying to browse through and see what's available is really a mess when more than half the people are trying to sell extensions I have absolutely no interest in at all. It'd be different if they clearly labeled the subject lines or something.

And heck, this is neither here nor there, but even in the Domains Wanted thread half the time when someone specifies .com only the replies are filled with other extensions. Actually, most Wanted threads are just filled with people posting names (sometimes long lists of them) that don't resemble what the request was for anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom