Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website .com with music related traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorhoare

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good .com with traffic related to the music industry. Especially interested in non-mainstream types of music (like punk, goth, etc), but send me whatever ya got.
Also, I want to stress that music related traffic is what I'm looking for here; so please only send names that are getting traffic. I think the dnforum definition of a traffic domain is more than 30 uniques a day.

Trev

Last edited:

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised to hear that it is not considered a traffic domain unless it gets 1000 uniques a month, which is what over 30 per day would add up to.

I have some music domains that get traffic, but not that much. I won't post them, since that is your minimum.

trevorhoare

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was just going by what DNforum requires to post something in the traffic domains category.

I was actually thinking 30 hits a day wasn't all that much.
I was hoping to find someone who had at one time had a music forum or something but had since abandoned it.
It's not the domain I'm really looking for, I already have a good one (I think); its the traffic that it sends that I was really interested in.

:)
Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom