Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Come on SEDO, wake up plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My last adventure with sedo service is about a .gr domain i ve won after one bid auction two weeks ago(09 of April).

As always i try to use any tools given, so contacted many times my sedo rep through sedo new platform without any luck. Then i opened a support ticket where i got an instant reply saying they ll forward my message to my sedo rep. I told them that he never replied any of my posts but i trusted them and waited some more. After some minutes i saw that my rep had been changed so i ve sent one more post through the communication wall but again no luck.
All i wanted was to get their confirmation they received my payment for domain i ve won.
This finally happened on 15 of April...
From that date and until today domain is still on buyers hands, no details for transfer were sent to me, no replies i ve been seen in related posts i ve made on the communication wall. I only saw that they have contacted twice seller for preparing domain for transfer.

COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN AT ITS FINEST...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Was this resolved? Need to mention that the .gr transfer process sucks.

NeoGen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There seems to some serious issues with sedo's new communication thing.. I am in a same situation, but on other side. Its been a month now and sedo rep is not responding at all.. quite un-professional..

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once more, I had to contact sedo and ask them to put my domains in my account.

Some had been pending approval for 5 days.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My last sedo sale took 2 weeks to do a godaddy push and this was after the money was received by sedo.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just an update, domain got transfered after i found seller myself and asked him if he was the reason of the delay.
Then he contacted sedo also and finally after 3 weeks i got domain under my account.

We both got sorry we didnt had this domain on a direct sale.
Sedo didnt help at all.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just an update, domain got transfered after i found seller myself and asked him if he was the reason of the delay.
Then he contacted sedo also and finally after 3 weeks i got domain under my account.

We both got sorry we didnt had this domain on a direct sale.
Sedo didnt help at all.
Glad that worked out.

I have also done similar things. Some members on here could back me up on this because I think I have bought from them without knowing.

Lately when I am the successful bidder, I contact the owner via WHOIS, identify myself, where the name will be going, and that I have made payment.

I want to let them know that there is no hold up on my end.

This also enables them to monitor progress and contact sedo.

These delays with sedo seem to be the norm, not the exception.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's good advice Doc Com.

I guess I have been lucky with the few transactions I have done there, it always seems to happen quickly. I sold one yesterday that went from auction end through credit note posted all in less than a couple hours - now we'll see how long to receive payment.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's good advice Doc Com.

I guess I have been lucky with the few transactions I have done there, it always seems to happen quickly. I sold one yesterday that went from auction end through credit note posted all in less than a couple hours - now we'll see how long to receive payment.
Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom