Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

comments apreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MusicWiz

ive just checked the available 3 chrs .coms and nitice that all the 3 letter .com's are taken. there are a few 2 letter 1 number .coms available .. LLN combination

are these worth grabing ?

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It depends on the name. Can't really say unless I see it. You could register them, and then ask for appraisals on them. Or you could list them here now. Chances are, if they're available, then they're not worth registering.

RMF

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just sold 4by.com, 4v8.com, and sy0.com for $3 each. Hope this helps.

M

MusicWiz

no lots.. these are LLN .... letter letter number .. and there are only 4 available.. i can post the list of all the domains it checked.. over 7800 names and all reg'd except for 4 .. i have attached the txt file but i have hidden the names that are available.

M

MusicWiz

you know as in .. LL1 LL2 LL3 LL4 RP3 etc .. not Letter Number Letter + i removed the list until i have reg'd them

TheTron

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only 4? I just did a search and turned up alot more than just 4.

M

MusicWiz

??? im not talking about names like..

1t6 or t7t
these are hh8 gg4 .. those kind of combinations and there are only 4 .. i will attach the HTML file when i have reg'd the names

TheTron

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah letter letter number, i didnt look thru all the results but i had 3 letter letter number.com's just on the first page of the results, im sure there is more than just 1 in the next 5+ pages i came up with.

M

MusicWiz

here is the URL for the list of domain names checked.

as you will see there are only 4 available.
+ they have been reg'd now :)

http://www.i-domainbroker.com/domainlookup.htm

the domains are like
aa1.com
aa2.com
aa3.com and every other combination but they all have 2 letters at the beginning and a number at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom