Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Comments On DomainFest Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I did not see any threads on DomainFest 2007, Just wondering if DnFourm members that attended wanted to make comments on what they thought.

I will go first...lol

I attended basically because it was within 30 miles from were I live and I had never been to any kind of domain convention. I also wanted to meet "famous John Berryhill" and I meet both him and his wife and it was just great to talk with both of them. In a "nutsell" I thought the whole event was AAA+++ and a great deal of credit needs to go out to Domain Sponsor as well as all the other sponsors. ALL the People that spoke during the various sessions were outstanding!

There must have been close to 400+ people in attendance.

I left for home about 1:00 on Fiday to beat the traffic and I had to be out of my hotel room by 1:00 or pay for another day...lol.

When I was driving home "south bound" I heard on the radio that the 405 N at the 101 was just shut down in all lanes because a crane fell over. I called Ron S. from Domain Sponsor to alert him of this and ask him to announce it to the remaining DomainFest attendees.

I hope this saved someone some "major pain" and they were able to take alternate routes home. Everyone around the LA area knows what a nightmare Friday traffic can be without any major problems and... this was a major problem.

I hope everyone that attended DomainFest had a very positive time.

Best,
Dan

Domain Days 2024

gogeorge

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My friend said the conference was very informative and opinionated. Many large players from around the world. The opening party was very impressive.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was my first (domain) conference and although I was learning the ropes quite enjoyed it. Definitely a big thank you to DS and the other sponsors, they did a great job.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just arrived home from DomainFest FANTASTIC! I hope I met some of you..My name tag said Donna Mahony not winfreecash so maybe I met you and didn't know it!

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just arrived home from DomainFest FANTASTIC! I hope I met some of you..My name tag said Donna Mahony not winfreecash so maybe I met you and didn't know it!

I had a great time at domainfest...I will definitely consider attending the next one. It was nice meeting you Donna (finally) :eek:k:

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Companyone - MJ and I were planning to visit you anyway, so it was great that you showed up.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, really good time. Alot more than I expected with the food, cocktails and free stuff. Very informative, though somewhat targeted towards PPC rather than domains. Good time and will attend again.

sunshine

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the event was outstanding.

hey mike -- good to meet you after so many years !

:)

marcia lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom