Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Comments under review

Status
Not open for further replies.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know it's beating a dead horse but I find the "comments under review" to be one of the most frustrating features with Sedo.
:deadhorse:
I think we should keep bugging Sedo until they reconsider their attitude.

My experience is that potential buyers do not wait for the comments to be reviewed and make counter-offers regardless of your comments.
What are you afraid of Sedo ? If potential buyers go through the hassle of your dubious certification program it's because they want the convenience of bidding anonymously. The Sedo model definitely has a purpose. I like it but it's frustrating sometimes. Let's put it bluntly: your business model is interfering with our sales - you are shooting yourself in the foot.
I made comments along a counter-offer 24 hours ago, they are still under review. The buyer is not waiting.
Come on Sedo the Internet is a 24/7 operation and not a 9/5 job :rolleyes:

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mmm. Im not happy with sedo. Just my own complaints are pilling up with them. I have some domain names that bring in traffic and revenue, but they suddenly deleted them for "morality" reasons. I wrote them back and i received no response.
Also, i think that their stats are not correct. I moved my domains to park and interestingly, ive got more traffic in a day than i did in a month with sedo.
Im not going with sedo again until they start looking at "our" needs. :yes:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's my understanding that the comments are no longer under review. I can read anything that people write and they can read what I write.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps they now do spot checks or allow direct comments at random ;)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's doubtful. I've made several comments since and mine have always gone thorugh. You may need to have a few completed transactions under your account first.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have done at least 20 transactions with them. My understanding is that comments are still reviewed but supposedly given "priority treatment". My comment is now visible after 36 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom