Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Commercial Real Estate Site Script Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodnarb

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I own some local real estate domains. I want to create basic "Classifieds" ads for available commercial/retail/industrial rental properties. Then, when the listing displays on a visitors screen, ask them "Do you own this property?" and allow them to buy the listing, add pictures, update the info, etc. Also want to secure contact information unless the listing is paid or the visitor has a paid account.

Our local government publishes listings of available property so creating the site will be easy.

I basically want the site to run itself once I publish basic information using Paypal, and the back end automatically managing the listings, accounts and expirations.

I've seen this elsewhere, or something similar, but I didn't write down the site names.

Canadian

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hotproperty for joomla may do the trick.

Nodnarb

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hotproperty for joomla may do the trick.

Looks like a nice package. I'm more of a Wordpress guy myself. I actually thought there might be a stand-alone script with a specialization in commercial property. Never thought of a Wordpress (or Joomla) add-on...

DoubleClick

.::Piramidé Aficionado::.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I run EZRealty.

It's not free, is a J! Component, works well, has a medium difficult learning curve and support is a little snobbish and condecending but all in all, if you have someone experienced with the component, it shouldn't be too hard to work with and set up the way you want.
HotProperty doesn't have any ability to have paid listings unless you do it manually, EZRealty does if you choose to use it.

If you need an experienced J! pro developer, I'm it.

.:: DC ::.

Nodnarb

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I run EZRealty.

It's not free, is a J! Component, works well, has a medium difficult learning curve and support is a little snobbish and condecending but all in all, if you have someone experienced with the component, it shouldn't be too hard to work with and set up the way you want.
HotProperty doesn't have any ability to have paid listings unless you do it manually, EZRealty does if you choose to use it.

If you need an experienced J! pro developer, I'm it.

.:: DC ::.

Interesting... Do you have any non-demo site links for working sites using EZRealty?

getschoolhelp

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We have over 6 scripts we've developed for real estate, please contact me for more information.

Feel free to call us at 1-801-688-8498
www.finalcinema.net =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom